PQMethod for DOS or DOS emulators, respectively
Current release is PQMethod 2.35 for
DOS (2014-04-23) with PQROT 2.0 (2014-05-02)
* This PQMethod version for DOS used to be
packaged together with DOSBox for the Mac, which, however, does not run
any more on current versions of Mac OS.
In case it might be useful for you, find here the latest PQMethod for DOS version:
PQROT version 2.0 offers alternative key bindings for
function keys and certain of the special keys!
For a complete list of changes see the file version.txt (as
downloaded with the package).
- New in 2.35: Cleaned up options STATES and View
Files (now: VIEWLIST)
- New in 2.33: Minor bug that prevented deleting all zero
- New in 2.32: bugs introduced with 2.31
- New in 2.31: Additional data output format .tsv
- New in 2.30: Option of an alternative Centroid method
- New in 2.20: 'Exact' factor scores (á la SPSS)
Back to the QMethod Page
- Current version of the PQManual (2014-Mar-26)
Schmolck <Peter@schmolck.org> 2021-Jan-02