PQMethod Additional Program Files
Note: The following software is contained also within the PQMethod package, without documentation, however.
- Windows compatible version pqm2htm_win.zip (2013-11-09)
- DOS Version pqm2htm.zip (2012-01-04) - required with DOSBox (Mac version of PQMethod) but not compatible with Windows 64bit
- You get two tools for 'converting' PQMethod
Q-Sort files to HTML:
PQM2HTM ('PQMethod to HTM') creates
a single HTML document containing all Q-sorts, PQM2mHTM
('PQMethod to multiple HTML files') outputs separate
HTML files for every Q-sort, together with the frame
- Installation and Usage (with the 'Lipset' example) for Windows users: After downloading extract
both exe-files into your projects directory, default is C:\PQMETHOD\PROJECTS,
run (double-click) PQM2HTM.exe or PQM2MHTM.exe and enter lipset when asked for the project name. Nothing seems to happen now, BUT ...
- in case of PQM2HTM: there is a new file LIPSET.HTM in your project directory, double click it to load it into your browser
- in case of PQM2mHTM: there is now the new subfoler lipset in your project directory, containg a numer of html-files. Double click the INDEX.HTM to load all into your browser
- NB: I hope the short instructions above can
easily be followed by inexperienced users. For completeness sake
let me add further hints: The EXE files can in fact be put anywhere,
e.g. into the c:\PQMethod directory. And you can do without typing
in (path) and project name by using drag & drop of one of the project files onto the EXE file.
- Note: Required input files are the .dat and the .sta files. The statements in the .sta file
need not be shortened to 64 characters, you can display sorts with long
statements as well.
"HORST 5.5" the alternative to PQMethod's builtin centroid extraction method is now
available in PQMethod itself, and therefore not available here anymore as a separate executable .
Back to the QMethod Page